Odisha 10th Result 2017: The annual secondary board exam in Orissa was successfully conducted in the month of March 2017 and the result of Orissa board 10th exam result 2017 display at its official site in the month of 1st week of May 2017 or some sources say, may be the last week of April. Last year, that is in 2015, it was declared on the 6th of May.
Odisha 10th Result 2017
Students are constantly looking over the internet for result related information, so we recommend that they regularly check the official exam and results portal of Orissa, the link to which is: https://orissaresults.nic.in. Every year the Orissa board witnesses a huge number of students enroll for class 10th and appear for the boards’ examination At least 5, 92,281 students have appeared in the state matriculate examination class 10th this year through the Odisha Board of secondary education, which is a very high number for the state.
Follow these steps to check the result:
- Students must log in to theofficial website of Orissa BSE at https://orissaresults.nic.in
- Then Selectthe link that reads ‘Orissa Board 10th results 2017’.
- After that click on it to disclose the Odisha 10th result 2017
- Then enter theroll number and date of birth as asked in the portal.
- Then click on submit button toopen your result, that is mark sheet on the screen.
- Downloadthe Odisha class 10th result 2017 to your device or take a print when the mark sheet is displayed.
Class 10th has always been a very important phase in a student’s life. There is pressure from the parents, other students, teachers at school, so it is naturally important for students to score well for their future. Odisha 10th Result help decide which stream or course to take later, depending on science and math marks, also, with a great history geography score they can take interesting fields for after 10th.
Getting a college of the desired choice is also important, which is directly related to the scores in the exam. Students are anxiously waiting for the Odisha 10th Result, so we wish every student who appeared for the Orissa 10th Board exam, all the very best!